Weston Bakeries Limited

Weston Bakeries Limited Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Food field
Maintainer Helper (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
Preventive Maintenance of oven, cooler and forming machines;
Help electrician to work safely;
Learn about food production processes;
Productive workplace
Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 7, 2014
Employees had the opportunity to wear many different hats at this organization, allowing plenty of opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Weston Bakeries
SHIFT MANAGER / OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2013
Weston Bakeries is one of the big organisations in Canada.
they have many big sister companies like Loblaw's' etc.
Since our products made in the facility had very minimum profit margin, the company could not offered to pay the salary and benefits what other market leaders can offer.
Was a very productive and fun place to work.
Thrift Store Manager & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kingston, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: really enjoyed these jobs.
Oversaw the daily operations of the Thrift Store and the employees. There were 3-4 other employees besides myself. Truly enjoyed the socialization with the customers and staff.
Before this Thrift Store Manager job, I worked in the office of Weston's and I had many different responsibilities there as you will see from my Resume how I moved around within – more... this company. I was always learning new things. Really enjoyed this job. Got along well with almost all my co-workers. Only one or two that I had any problem with, but we were still able to work together. Would have loved to have been able to stay there but job was downsized. – less
Was a very productive and fun place to work.
Thrift Store Manager (Former Employee), Kingston, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: job was straight days. closed on sundays.