Weston Bakeries Limited Employee Reviews

Weston Bakeries
SHIFT MANAGER / OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2013
Weston Bakeries is one of the big organisations in Canada.
they have many big sister companies like Loblaw's' etc.
Since our products made in the facility had very minimum profit margin, the company could not offered to pay the salary and benefits what other market leaders can offer.
Was a very productive and fun place to work.
Thrift Store Manager & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON5 February 2013
Oversaw the daily operations of the Thrift Store and the employees. There were 3-4 other employees besides myself. Truly enjoyed the socialization with the customers and staff.
Before this Thrift Store Manager job, I worked in the office of Weston's and I had many different responsibilities there as you will see from my Resume how I moved around within this company. I was always learning new things. Really enjoyed this job. Got along well with almost all my co-workers. Only one or two that I had any problem with, but we were still able to work together. Would have loved to have been able to stay there but job was downsized.
Pros
really enjoyed these jobs.
Enjoyed night shifts
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2014
I worked six month as machine operator and all shift was night shift, though with full support from supervisor I was able to release the pressure of job. Co-workers were very very co-operative which made healthy environment. The hardest part of job was to don't let machine stop and it was crazy as well enjoyable part.
Productive workplace
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2014
Employees had the opportunity to wear many different hats at this organization, allowing plenty of opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Was a very productive and fun place to work.
Thrift Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON5 February 2013
Pros
job was straight days. closed on sundays.
Food field
Maintainer Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2014
Preventive Maintenance of oven, cooler and forming machines;
Help electrician to work safely;
Learn about food production processes;

4.2