Our soon to open Physiotherapy center in Rexdale area needs an experienced Physiotherapy Assistant. As part of the core physiotherapy team your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in physiotherapy treatments as set by Doctors/Physiotherapist
- Plan, coordinate and manage daily physiotherapy sessions
- Experience working with Nightingale or other EMR and Patient file management
- Knowledge and know-how of Maintenance of therapeutic equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Physiotherapy Assistant
- Graduate of an accredited community college occupational therapy/physiotherapy assistant program
- Experience working in a physiotherapy role with completed minimum placement hours
- Strong organizational & Planning skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to organize and run group programs
- Good knowledge of Physiotherapy equipment, manufacturers and suppliers
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi would be an asset.
We offer a great workplace and a clean spacious facility to work with. Our clinic comprises of various specialties and as such you will be in an exciting professional environment.
- Please specify the compensation you seek
- Only selected candidates will be contacted
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Start Date : Dec 1, 2012