Pros: work on saturday's in lieu of emergency absence, free break fast on fridays
Cons: there is no increase in benefits or salary for the last 5 years.
- A typical work day starts in the morning and closes after 8 hours of work.
- each day I learned new stuff in my field, with my system, rules of government, customer behaviour patterns etc
- Good Management – more... with flexibility in working time
- Co-workers and like a family and we work well as a team.
- getting signatures from bossess ontime due to thier busy meeting schedules.
- Work at your pace within the rules of the organization and the within the time frame. – less