Permanent 0.70 Kitchen Helper Position
The Westlock Foundation requires a person to work a 0.70 Kitchen Helper position including housekeeping and kitchen duties. This person answers directly to the Director of Operations and assumes the responsibility for the safety, security, and well being of the residents at both facilities. As the work schedules provide for continuous operation Sunday through Saturday, this employee must be available to work throughout the seven (7) days of the week.
Qualifications / Job Requirements
1. Demonstrated ability to handle crises situations in a calm and professional manner.
2. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
3. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in housekeeping and kitchen to meet time deadlines.
4. Must have first-aid training and be an active participant in the Safety Program.
5. Demonstrated ability to follow policies and procedures of the Foundation.
6. Proven ability to be self-motivated, pleasant, and sincere in dealing with the elderly.
7. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Probationary Period: 700 hours