WestJet Airlines Employee Review

View all WestJet Airlines reviews

Fun, exciting, passionate and positive.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario8 April 2014
WestJet is an amazing company to be a part of. Everyone shares a common goal and that is to enrich the lives of everyone in WestJet's world by providing safe, friendly and affordable air travel. It's a different day everyday and definitely has it's perks.
Pros
Travelling, meeting different from all over the world, fast paced, lifestyle career
Cons
High pressure, unusual hours

Other WestJet Airlines Employee Reviews

Guest Service Ambassador
Guest Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON19 November 2017
This is a great company to work for. I am a guest Service Ambassador and it’s a great job to start with at this company so you can learn everything in the woodworks of the airport. It is a great stepping stone to move up to a customer service agent then anything you wish. I used to work for Air Canada and I am so happy that I changed companies. If your going to work in the airline industry work for Westjet :)
Pros
Fast paced environment, amazing perks
Cons
Health benefits are paid for by you but are good
Flight Attendant
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto15 November 2017
If you're going to work for an airline, this is the one- fair treatment in terms of seniority and having flexible work life balance. Salary is very low, so usually have to substitute with part time work as well.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Culture
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WestJet Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2