Pros: nothing, except for that amazing bagel spread
Cons: almost everythnig - most imp. your health and sanity
Follow the money trail...
1. Health - Cancers, Asthma, Toxicity and other diseases for both students and workers because of incessant construction and poor materials which off-gas and have construction dust, particularly in library, Physics building, and others. Staff in one dept. have been in the midst of legal action for their life threatening health problems due to this.
2. Biased - Ombudsperson and other staff hired to "help" students actually help themselves to gaining personal stories and information which they pass on to higher up ie. Provost, and in turn work against the student and protect – more... themselves from legal action. Dormitory and apartment housing on campus are also used to gain information.
3. Instructors - Do not assist the students who are struggling or in trouble for any reason. Weeding the weak and troubled or trouble makers out is a motto of the university. Their job is more important than a students.
4. Bullies - students, instructors, staff higher ups all have a tendency to allow this on the campus...to save their jobs and their classroom "teachers pet" status. If you get rid of the bad wood, everyone is their to help you as long as the majority are helped and benefited.
5. London and in General Ontario - wannabe los angeles. Already the privatization of medical system has happened. Most Ontarian's in the small and large cities tend to be materialistic - to the point of money extinction. Renovating basements endlessly, and putting kids into daycare as they strive for higher education and changing careers, even when they have a stable, high income and permanent position.
6. Student run city - yes it is. But once you go to school there, you have to work at western or other businesses. Can never leave. Not enough men and very very cliquish or group mentality. Small town and nothing to do there. Lots of drinking...thats it. – less