WESTERN HEALTH

WESTERN HEALTH Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work within a collaborative environment
Graduate Nurse (Former Employee), Corner Brook, NLJune 19, 2013
This establishment provided a comfortable and safe working environment. Staff members work well as an interdisciplinary team.
Receptionist/Ward Clerk/Admin Assistant
Administration Officer/ Ward Clerk/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Ward, SSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: friendships
Cons: never enough hours in the day
My job was admissions and discharges, reception duties, admin assistant, ward clerk.
A typical day at work was very busy as I was the point of contact for visitors, families and residents at a Nursing Home. Unfortunately the nursing home closed down at the end of March 2014. I was offered re-deployment, but elected not to take it. I thoroughly enjoyed – more... working and after a short break, I am ready to start looking for employment. My job was varied as you can see from my resume. Actually the hardest part of the job, was losing the residents as over 20 years there was many deaths. Saying goodbye to their families was also not enjoyable. On the other hand, I loved the interaction with the residents and their families.
I have learnt to have empathy and always treat people with the dignity that they deserve.
I am team orientated, and was always willing to help out my co-workers when they asked how to do something relating to office work., – less