Western Financial Group Employee Review

View all Western Financial Group reviews

Enjoyed working with most of the staff
Commercial CSR (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB12 May 2014
Reviewed list of upcoming renewals and prepared the appropriate documents for the commercial brokers; learned to use different systems and gained a bit of an insight into commercial insurance. The manager that hired me was very knowledgeable and easy to work with/for. It was a very relaxed atmosphere to work in but we still got the job done. My co-workers were approachable and open to questions as needed. Management changed and the whole atmosphere of the office changed....it wasn't as enjoyable to go to work every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing what was put before daily and talking to a variety of people throughout the day,
Pros
Everyone got along and worked well together
Cons
Change in management styles; job was eliminated due to lack of work

Other Western Financial Group Employee Reviews

Drama.
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC21 December 2017
The office I was trained in had a completely different dynamic and atmosphere than the one I was hired to work in.
The office I was hired to work in was amazing. Everyone knew and did all of the jobs that needed to be done on a daily basis; everyone was supportive; and no drama.
The office I was trained in on the other hand...cell phone use while at work is unacceptable, and personal/professional drama while at work is unacceptable and extremely inappropriate!
Productive and team company
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nanton, AB20 November 2017
Western Financial is a wonderful company to work for. They have the employees best interest at heart and try to help them out in all aspects of the job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor acknowledgment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5