Western Financial Group Employee Review

View all Western Financial Group reviews

Worst Managers I Have Ever Worked For
Communications  (Former Employee) –  High River, AB23 May 2013
When I started at Western I was truly excited to be working for what I thought was an amazing company. After about a year there I started to realize that there was very little stability, most people are gone within a year or two of starting. Of those people most were let go or fired for seemingly no reason. The managers are the worst I have ever worked for. There is little room for growth or advancement and HR/management does not care at all about staff. If you have any concerns you will just be fired.

Several people were getting sick in the office and they were just shoved aside and eventually let go for no reason. HR said even if a quarter of the staff were ill it would be too small a number to really be concerned with fixing the problem.

Save your time and effort and work for a company that will value the contributions of bright people.

Pros
Good hours, decent benefits
Cons
No job stability, crazy managers, dishonest people promoted.

Other Western Financial Group Employee Reviews

Drama.
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC21 December 2017
The office I was trained in had a completely different dynamic and atmosphere than the one I was hired to work in.
The office I was hired to work in was amazing. Everyone knew and did all of the jobs that needed to be done on a daily basis; everyone was supportive; and no drama.
The office I was trained in on the other hand...cell phone use while at work is unacceptable, and personal/professional drama while at work is unacceptable and extremely inappropriate!
Productive and team company
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nanton, AB20 November 2017
Western Financial is a wonderful company to work for. They have the employees best interest at heart and try to help them out in all aspects of the job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor acknowledgment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5