Because it takes great people to make a great company!
Strong Communities | Strong Teams | Strong Future
High River, AB
Western has a reputation for continual growth, while maintaining its’ focus on our commitment to being part of the communities that we serve. If you are looking for a career where you know that you make a difference in what you do every day and have a desire to develop yourself, both personally and professionally, then this opportunity may be for you.
Western Employees are:
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the community
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant with Western?
This exciting opportunity will enable you to utilize your proven skills by guiding recruitment for a range of client-facing and corporate office positions. You’ll be helping attract and retain top talent, contributing to the exciting future of Western Financial Group.
- Support and coach leaders on the recruitment process, the use of our HRIS system (SuccessFactors), and overall effective talent acquisition
- Provide techniques and guides to structure and improve the effectiveness of candidate screening and interviewing
- Provide interpretation assistance and analysis of behavioral candidate profiles
- Partner with hiring leaders to ensure the full recruitment cycle is completed in alignment with established internal processes. This may include creating position descriptions, sourcing and qualifying candidates, creating and executing advertising campaigns, and negotiating offers
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies for talent acquisition in challenging recruitment locations and for professional or technical disciplines in high demand
- Take part in telephone, remote video-based, and live interviews as required
- Utilize reports to analyze recruitment trends, successes, and opportunities to improve
What being a member of the Western team will provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three weeks vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications and experience do you need to be a successful at Western in this role?
- A progressive career with at least 2 years of experience in a recruitment-related position
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting in an agency, retail, or corporate environment
- Must have experience in a sourcing talent within passive channels
- Strong business and sales acumen
- Ability to develop strong relationships that enable a consultative client approach
- Knowledge of the local candidate marketplace
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
To be considered for this role please apply through our website. This role is requisition number 12504.
Apply ONLINE today at www.westernfinancialgroup.ca
where you can create a profile, set job alerts and apply for this position.