Western is Moving Forward...
Your Career Should Too
Discover how it feels to be part of a growing, reputable company with a strong community feeling. Giving back to the communities we serve and building Western, we never lose sight of what is important to our clients. If you want to make a difference through what you do every day, this is the place to grow your career.
Our Insurance Advisors are:
Customer service oriented
Amazing team players
Involved and committed to the community
What will you do as an Insurance Advisor?
You will be an essential member of a team, where attention to detail and the ability to serve as a reliable and fair liaison between insurance providers and our clients is paramount. We are looking grow our team with a professional who is a focused and effective team player. You will enjoy customer interaction and feel a sense of accomplishment through taking full responsibility of an existing book of business by maintaining and growing business relationships with our customers and community.
What will being a member of the Western team provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three week vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need to be a successful Insurance Advisor at Western?
- General Insurance Level 1 is a definite asset
- The ability maintain and grow a book of business
- Capacity to provide exceptional customer service
- Talent to grow and develop relationships with our existing clients, new clients, industry related associations and our community
- Knowledge of the marketplace and community to maximize revenue
- Ability to inspire others while following Western’s Guiding Principles
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Don’t wait any longer, if this is where you belong, apply today!