Because it takes great people to make a great company!
Strong Communities | Strong Teams | Strong Future
**CLIENT CARE ASSOCIATE**
**Dawson Creek, BC**
Western has a reputation for continual growth, while maintaining its focus on our commitment to being part of the communities that we serve. If you are looking for a career where you know that you make a difference in what you do every day and have a desire to develop yourself, both personally and professionally, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Western employees are:
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the community
- Models of our Guiding Principles
What will you do as a Client Care Associate at Western?
You will support the branch by providing excellent customer service and directing inquiries appropriately. You will be managing the organization and flow of work through the branch and will have the opportunity to work towards a general insurance license.
- Liaise between customers and external insurance companies
- Accept and reconcile customer payments
- Ensure accurate data entry of all customer information, invoicing, and coverage selection
- Support team members when needed with other administrative tasks
- Adhere to company processes to provide consistent and accurate documentation and correspondence
- Self-development through industry involvement, training, and other courses
What being a member of the Western team will provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three weeks vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have to be successful at Western in this role?
- General Insurance Level 1 License, but we will train the person with the right skills to succeed in this role
- Autoplan, or other industry related experience is an asset
- Experience in a reception role with administrative responsibilities
- Practiced attention to detail and multitasking in a retail environment
- Capacity to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE Copy & Paste the below URL:
Apply ONLINE Today
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts