Because it takes great people to make a great company!
Strong Communities | Strong Teams | Strong Future
Western has a reputation for continual growth, while maintaining its focus on our commitment to being part of the communities that we serve. If you are looking for a career where you know that you make a difference in what you do every day and have a desire to develop yourself, both personally and professionally, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Western employees are:
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the community
- Models of our Guiding Principles
What will you do as an Insurance Advisor at Western?
You will be the first point of contact for customers in your area to provide outstanding customer service to fulfill their insurance needs. Developing those relationships will build your book of business and the success of your branch.
- Liaise between customers and external insurance companies
- Ensure accurate data entry of all customer information, invoicing, and coverage selection
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with client groups and internal customers
- Accept, quote, and bind insurance within underwriting authority
- Process changes to insurance policies and endorsements
- Ensure follow up on all accounts receivables and non-sufficient funds to resolve outstanding activities
- Consistently review industry and product knowledge to ensure legislative statutes are adhered to
- Continue self-development through industry and community involvement, training and other courses
- Adhere to all company processes for consistent documentation and correspondence
What being a member of the Western team will provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three weeks vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have to be successful at Western in this role?
- The ability to study and gain your General Insurance Level 1 License within 3 months
- Experience in a Sales Culture
- History of excellence providing customer service to potential and existing clients
- Talent to grow and develop relationships through industry related associations and our community
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail while in a retail environment
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Apply ONLINE Today
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts