WESTERN FINANCIAL GROUP IS MOVING FORWARD…… ARE YOU COMING?
Western has a reputation for continual growth, whilst maintaining its focus on its commitment to being part of the communities that we serve. If you are looking for a career where you know that you make a difference in what you do every day and have a desire to develop yourself, both personally and professionally, then this opportunity may be for you.
Western Employees are:
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the community
What being a member of the Western team will provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three weeks vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What will you do as an Administrative Associate?
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team, where attention to detail and ability to manage several demanding tasks are paramount to this position. You will be a positive, focused and effective team player who enjoys customer interaction while gaining a sense of accomplishment by completing important tasks that have an impact on the daily operations of the Branch.
If this role in a challenging, yet friendly atmosphere is what you are looking for, we have your next career opportunity waiting for you!
What skills, qualifications and experience do you need to be a successful at Western?
- Your ability to seek best practices for administrative tasks
- Your capacity to provide exceptional customer service
- Your talent to effectively serve as a liaison between customers and insurance providers and internal clients
- Your knowledge in handling payment and transactions with supreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated relationship-building and communication skills developed through prior experience in a sales and customer service role
- Your gift to inspire others to follow our Guiding Principles
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Please apply directly to Western's careers site, attaching your resume to Requistion # 11524
Apply ONLINE today at www.westernfinancialgroup.ca
where you can create a profile, set job alerts and apply for this position