Because it takes great people to make a great company!
Strong Communities | Strong Teams | Strong Future
Western has a reputation for continual growth, while maintaining its focus on our commitment to being part of the communities that we serve. If you are looking for a career where you know that you make a difference in what you do every day and have a desire to develop yourself, both personally and professionally, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Western employees are:
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the community
- Models of our Guiding Principles
What will you do as an Account Executive at Western?
You will be responsible for external commercial sales while managing current client relationships. This is a proactive position where you will be securing new clients to grow the book of business.
- Meeting with new and current clients and presenting our products to assure the best value to their current insurance needs
- Meeting specific sales targets focusing on both transactional and some consultative interactions with associations, and mid-size companies
- Participating in special projects such as major promotions, new product launches, new marketing initiatives, speaking engagements and networking events
- Promote Westerns value-added services, resources and expertise
- Obtaining knowledge of competitor’s services/products and counter with enhanced products, processes or expert advice
- Remaining current and develops expertise in assigned industry or market area, Western’s scope of resources and capabilities, and competitive economic environment
What being a member of the Western team will provide you:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Three weeks’ vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have to be successful at Western in this role?
- General Insurance Level 1 License
- Talent to grow and develop relationships with our existing clients, new clients, industry related associations and our community
- Experience managing a book of business or relatable work experience
- Capacity to provide exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of the marketplace and community to maximize revenue
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Apply ONLINE Today
Create a Profile | Apply to Requisition # 12502 | Set Job Alerts