- Assist machine operators in performing their duties.
- Assist in setting up and dismantling machinery and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Transport materials and tools to and from work areas using hand trucks, forklifts or other conveyance.
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process.
- Monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products.
- Cut, weigh and package material correctly.
- Gauge and size verifications.
- Making skid ID tags.
- Carry out other tasks from time to time as directed by management.
Skills and Experience
- Basic math skills.
- Able to communicate in English (write, read and speak).
- Analytical skills
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Operate forklifts safely and correctly.
- $16.02 per hour
- Full-time and permanent opportunity
- Involves Shift Work
- Medical, Dental, RRSPs, etc
Indeed - 17 months ago