Recruiting highly talented and dedicated personnel!
Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales) - New Westminster Location
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative serves as the primary contact for internal customers and the alternate to sales contact for external customers. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for appropriately communicating customer requirements to the Manufacturing team in accordance with the Company policies and procedures. Duties would include; however, not limited to:
- Receive and coordinate all incoming orders and information either through sales personnel, internal customers or directly from customers.
- Plan production requirements for incoming work, set up dockets, relaying proper information to planners in order to plan manufacturing.
- Prepare all necessary internal documentation required to execute the docket flow process (dockets, shipping, etc).
- Attend scheduling meetings and communicate the status of jobs, issues, etc. Update customers and sales representatives regarding any changes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1 to 2 years of practical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of flexographic printing press, extrusion, and conversion process considered an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (excel), Sales Force or other CRM software, keyboarding and math skills.
- Must be a “go-getter” with a positive team attitude who has high energy to cope within an ever-changing work environment.
- Must be able to work within a team and must possess strong inter-personal skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to positively influence others by proposing solutions and options to external suppliers and internal customers.
This is a very exciting time to be part of Western Concord Manufacturing. We are one of Canada’s leading providers of flexible packaging solutions to the food and industrial markets across North America. Founded in 1972, the Company has operations in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Washington that have established reputations for quality, customer response and manufacturing innovations.
If you are interested in working for an ever-changing company that values your input and participation, please submit your application for consideration!
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume with cover letter quoting reference number CSR-Mar 15, 2013