EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT WESTERN CONCORD!!!
SEEKING A “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE” WANTING AN INTERESTING & CHALLENGING CAREER IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY!
Recruiting highly talented and dedicated personnel!
Customer Service Representative –Edmonton
Under the direction of the Manager of Customer Service, the Customer Service Representative will serve as the primary contact for our customers. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for appropriately communicating Customer requirements to the manufacturing team, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Up-selling products and services by calling on Customers on a regular basis
- Working closely with established customers, understanding the objectives and executing the tactical plan to meet defined goals
- Managing the entire cycle of specific orders and new business projects for assigned customers including gathering information, product recommendations, pipeline management complete follow thru to product completion and overall customer satisfaction.
- Daily use of CRM (Customer Resource Management) recording inbound and outbound calls, customer contacts, sales and service activities, and active opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a sufficient knowledge of Western Concord packaging manufacturing
- Providing web based product presentations and demonstrations
- Work with the CS Manager to create and maintain Customer credit and CAR database
- Work with production team to ensure that all orders are approved for Customer Satisfaction
- Creation and maintain Customer inventory records
- QC and traffic entry of all new and repeat orders into order entry and fulfillment systems
- Skills to effectively communicate technology, process and relaying the value on the phone or via email communications to existing Clientele
- Ability to thrive in a Team environment
- Capacity to handle rejection without impeding motivation
- Effective use and understanding of CRM system
- Ability to manage large volume of transactional orders in the pipeline
- Relevant Customer Care and sales experience with a track record of success
- Industrial process and plastic manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Highly motivated and personable
- Positive Attitude
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Effective multitasking
- Works well in a team environment
- Desire to learn and an inquisitive nature
- Success oriented
- Knowledge of flexographic printing press, extrusion, and conversion process
This is a very exciting time to be part of Western Concord Manufacturing. We are one of Canada’s leading providers of flexible packaging solutions to the food and industrial markets across North America. Founded in 1972, the Company has operations in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Washington that have established reputations for quality, customer response and manufacturing innovations.
If you are interested in working for an ever-changing company that values your input and participation, please submit your application for consideration! Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume with cover letter quoting reference number CSR- AUGUST 2014.