Western Canadian Construction Company is looking for experienced carpenters to fill open positions in our Dawson Creek and Fort St. John Projects.
Come and join a team that is setting new standards for residential construction in the Peace River Region. www.westerncanadianproperties.com
The Carpenter works under the general direction of the Site Super. ensuring that the quality and standards of the development are being met.
- Practical knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance.
- Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials needed for jobs.
- Follows all company health and safety policies and procedures,
- Practices good housekeeping discipline on the job to ensure a safe, non-cluttered workplace and to reduce potential hazards,
- Adheres to company policy and standards onsite,
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- Trained in First Aid and CPR.
- College Diploma or certification in a recognized construction/carpentry program
- Level 3 certification preferred with experience
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
- Must have valid driver’s license
Please send your resume and in subject line state carpenter with expected hourly wage.
This position is in Fort St John and or Dawson Creek, B.C. We do not pay moving costs or relocation fees. We can assist with finding accommodation but do not pay for it. This is not a camp job. These are residential construction developments. Please do not apply if you are not already in the area or on your way to the area. We pay for professional, quality work and work ethic.
Construction company working with Western Canadian Properties Group to build real estate developments in Peace River- Fort St John and...