- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager are proficient at structuring deals from A to Z for maximum profitability
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager interviews customers, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with provincial and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals completely from A to Z
- Prepares all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Must have 3 years of auto dealership experience in Finance Manager role
- Must be able to take deals from A to Z
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid driver's license
Indeed - 17 months ago
Westend Suzuki is Edmonton's original Suzuki store, located just 5min North of West Edmonton Mall.