The ideal candidate needs to have excellent communication and organizational skills as they will be dealing directly with the clients and will be responsible for responding to customer queries for technical assistance. It will be the engineers responsibility to ensure that the correct product is selected to best meet the end users application.
An understanding of HVAC equipment and principles an asset. Strong design and drafting ability a must. This role will also have a project management component that will require the mechanical engineer to follow all projects through to completion and to manage any engineering changes that may arise.
1. Provide detailed design drawings for mechanical HVAC equipment.
2. Prepare 2D CAD design drawings for HVAC equipment which includes the design of glycol,
natural gas, air conditioning and ventilation units along with explosion resistant equipment.
3. Act as a project manager for industrial applications/design.
1. Four-year Mechanical Engineering University Degree.
2. 3 years custom mechanical design.
3. Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering and HVAC systems including detailed design.
4. Proven Project Management skills.
5. Excellent oral and written communication abilities in English essential.
Westech Air Systems is a full service manufacturer from Design Assistance through Fabrication to Start-up and Commissioning. We are also...