Job Status: Full-time
Department: Residential Property Management
Property Name: Windsor Park Plaza, Windsor Park Lofts, Galen Lofts
Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting To: Community Manager
To provide industry leading levels and professional front line customer service to clients and visitors to the community.
- General office administration and support services.
- Using professional telephone techniques, answer calls by the third ring and respond to or redirect appropriately.
- Greet clients at reception and direct them appropriately.
- Receive and process incoming / outgoing mail, faxes and courier packages and distribute them appropriately.
- Record, respond and distribute all incoming email and website inquiries.
- Operate office equipment – personal computer (MS Office environment), fax/copier/scanner, postage meter (fills & maintains), meridian telephone system (programs & maintains), shredder, two-way radios, etc.
- Organize and maintain a professional office space including the maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
o Order toner for fax machines, printers & photocopiers.
o Customize fax machine with frequently used fax numbers.
o Call technicians to fix problems arising with equipment.
o Purchase and maintain inventory (within authority) of coffee supplies.
o Ensure contact lists and systems are kept up to date at all times.
o Record and maintain all library and filing systems.
- Accept rent payments.
- Monitor the whereabouts of staff members at all time so they can be located quickly.
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at the community.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all Westcorp Properties Inc. Playbook policies by community staff.
- Other projects and duties as assigned or required by the Community Manager.
- Positively embrace and model the Westcorp corporate values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High School Graduate; Post-Secondary Education an asset.
- Relevant reception experience in a busy office environment with telephone/switchboard experience (Meridian system preferred).
- Knowledge and use of general office equipment.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- High Degree of professionalism and dedication to self, co-workers and clients.
- Strong inter-personal and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication ability, written and verbal.
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities, as required.
- Appearance must be neat, clean and professional.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values:
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Jan Berglund, Property Manager - Westcorp
Email: to the email address provided or Fax: 780-431-3331
Indeed - 5 months ago