Scheduling preventive and regular maintenance with minimal interruption to production operations is the main duty of the maintenance scheduler. This position will deliver execution schedules and maintain scheduling, progress reporting, and performance management systems. The Scheduler aligns work orders that have been previously prioritized by production co-ordinators with available workforce and equipment availability to minimize equipment down time and maximize company resources. Schedulers work closely with their respective planners to create and distribute quality schedules to maintenance execution teams that will optimize their time and performance. The scheduler will directly report to the Planning Lead.
- Have the ability to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly schedules for maintenance using SAP and/or Primavera software.
- Develop, implement and cheer effective execution schedule reviews. Identify opportunities to optimize plant reliability and maintenance costs while adhering to site safety requirements.
- Provide input to the resolution of all priority conflicts involving execution resources, including labor, materials, services, equipment and tools
- Identify means and methods by which the operations of maintenance processes can be improved
Education and Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill in Primavera P6, MS Excel, and SAP is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Planning and Scheduling in the Oil & Gas or related Industry
- In depth understanding of maintenance work processes and practices
- Journeyman ticket or industry relevant trade
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in priorities
- Experience with multiple disciplines preferred.
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently or within a team environment
Please apply with your resume via indeed or online: www.westcorpsolutions.com
5/2 schedule offered to Fort McMurray residents or 10/4 shift rotation to non Fort McMurray residents. Choice of camp or LOA to non residents of Fort McMurray as well as travel allowance depending on your province of residence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Serious Inquiries only please!