Career Opportunity @ Westcorp Properties
Position Title: Residential Property Site Manager
Job Status: Full Time, Irregular Hours
Department: Property Management
Property Name: Windsor Park Plaza, Windsor Park Lofts, Galen Lofts
Reporting To: Property Manager
This position is responsible for the operations of the College Plaza residential portfolio. It will appeal to a responsible individual who enjoys the variety in management of operations and projects. This person will supervise the administration and execution of the day-to-day services and strategy in all assigned residential property enterprises. Responsibilities include overseeing and monitoring physical operations, risk management, accounts receivable/payable, administration, leasing, assisting with property budgets, managing staff and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Ensure Windsor Park Plaza, Windsor Park Lofts, and Galen Lofts are well maintained and managed in accordance with Westcorp guidelines.
- Foster good resident relations and implement approved programs in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of Windsor Park Plaza, Windsor Park Lofts, Galen Lofts and vacant suites.
- Conduct transfer request inspections.
- Oversee the collection of resident arrears.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and the monitoring of them thereafter.
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Supervise and oversee the lease administration and renewal process.
- Provide key input into the marketing program.
- Ensure resident move-ins and move-outs are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all required suite inspections are carried out.
- Schedule and facilitate regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Effectively schedule, with maintenance and renovations teams, month end turnover, suite renovations and building painting within the properties.
- Oversee and assist in training of office and leasing staff.
- Ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Property Manager.
- Related post-secondary education.
- Minimum five years related experience in a property of no less than 500 units.
- Previous community management and leasing background required.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer based accounting programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven customer service/resident relation skills.
- Criminal record check required.
- Own vehicle and valid drivers’ license.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values;
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Wanda Bone, Senior Property Manager
Email: to the email address provided or Fax: (780) 431-3313
Westcorp's vertically integrated services are crafted in such a way as to maximize value in the real estate for Westcorp and its investment...