Career Opportunity @ Griesbach
Position Title: Leasing Agent
Job Status: Full Time
Property Name: Griesbach Community
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Reporting To: Community Manager
Performs a wide variety of leasing and support duties to assist the Leasing Manager and the Property Manager. Handles all leasing inquiries and other duties as assigned by the Leasing Manager.
- Greeting and qualifying customers on the telephone or as they arrive with the view that the end result will be a new resident.
- Leasing of suites with specific leasing goals in mind.
- Maintain the lease administration process and lease renewal program including administration of resident lease renewals with existing residents and in adherence to Westcorp Properties Renewal Process.
- Audit lease renewals and ensure all changes have been entered into Yardi.
- Audit applications of prospective residents – ensure landlord and employer checks are complete, and oversee notification of prospective residents regarding status of application.
- Processing garage rentals and completing garage move-in/move-out inspections.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date filing system.
- Ensure sufficient resident information packages & move in packages are complete and available as well as maintaining other administration tools (garage leases, application packages, price lists, etc.)
- Assist with wait list process, contacting prospects and making appointments for viewing.
- Ensure that resident files and prospective resident's applications are completed correctly and in full.
- Scheduling of resident move-in and move-out times and performing residential move-in and move-out inspections.
- Performing annual renewal inspections and pre-move-in inspections (scopes) as required.
- Complete traffic reports, vacancy reports and related paperwork to provide timely information to the Westcorp Marketing Department.
- Maintain data base of contact information through YARDI.
- Assist with maintaining follow-up programs i.e. thank you cards, calls as required.
- Ensure units are ready for move-ins and report deficiencies in suites, building and community to the Operations Administrator.
- Complete deliveries to units of notices, correspondence, etc. as required.
- Photocopying leases, delivering to residents, filing same.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, prospects, contractors, etc. enhancing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Participate in on-going sales training to improve sales techniques.
- Attend periodic community meetings and stay informed of on-site initiatives and programs.
- Ensures local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at the community.
- Execute all work in a safe and professional manner and in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation guidelines.
- Comprehension and adherence of all Westcorp Properties Inc. Playbooks & Site Specific Policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Leasing Manager, Property Manager or Westcorp Management.
- High School Graduate; Post Secondary Education an asset.
- Strong inter-personal skills and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication ability, written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and YARDI an asset.
- Aptitude for Sales and Customer Service.
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to all stakeholders.
- Must have own vehicle and valid 5th class license.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values;
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Linda Smith, Property Manager, Griesbach
Fax: (780) 431-3313
Indeed - 23 months ago