Position Title: Assistant Property Manager, Hiawatha Park
Job Status: Full time
Department: Property Management
Property Name: Various Properties
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Reporting To: Property Manager, Kelowna
Create an exceptional customer experience at the Hiawatha RV Park. This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of this business and supervision of on-site staff.
RV Park Management:
- To assist customers of the Hiawatha RV Park in finding resolution to issues/concerns and/or direct them to the appropriate internal resources and ensure satisfactory conclusion
- Identify and submit for approval and implementation of new and improved customer service initiatives.
- Ensure that industry leading camp cleanliness levels are maintained or exceeded. Follow up and resolve any cleaning concerns and be an active liaison with any cleaning contractor.
- Ensure after hours security are aware of all scheduled after hour activities.
- Ensure adequate supplies are ordered and stocked for washroom facilities.
- Monitor campground attendant performance
- Oversee pool cleanliness to ensure it is operated in compliance with BC Health Regulations.
- Monitor and execute an efficient recycling program for the park.
- Monitor and keep accurate records of reservations and cancellations.
- Issue and track work order completion to ensure the park equipment and facilities operate as they should.
- Order, price and stock items for camp grocery store. Monitor sales success of grocery items, to eliminate overstock on unsuccessful selling items.
- Complete daily receipt reconciliations, bank deposits as required.
- Other miscellaneous Administration or duties assigned by the Property Manager, Kelowna
Leasing and Administration
- Greeting and qualifying customers on the telephone or as they arrive, review qualifying process, setting appointments and various other tasks.
- Conduct viewings of show suites and vacant units with prospective residents.
- Leasing of suites with specific leasing goals in mind.
- Ensure that prospective resident's applications are completed correctly and in full.
- Complete, along with the Property Manager, credit/employer/landlord checks for potential residents and recommend approving or declining applications based on qualifications.
- Notify applicants re: approved/deny
- Complete guest cards, traffic reports, vacancy reports and related administration to provide timely information to the Community Manager and/or management.
- Maintain data base of contact information in Yardi, including but not limited to entering prospects in YARDI.
- Assist with in/out inspection with tenants as directed by the Property Manager.
- Oversee signing of new leases and/or lease renewal appointments.
- Assist Property Manager in preparing vacant suites for market-ready condition.
- Perform lease renewals ensuring correct rate is being charged and send out three-month notices to residents.
- Document all work order concerns in yard, scheduling work order concerns with maintenance personnel to ensure timely completion, and follow up with residents to ensure issues have been completed to their
- Record notices from residents, document all resident concerns in Yardi and the resident file and following up to ensure the issues have been addressed to the residents satisfaction
- Complete out-packages and in-packages.
- Receive rent, monitor, and reconcile all residential accounts.
- Record all payments in Yardi and perform daily deposits
- Update the aged receivables summaries.
- Control petty cash.
- Coordinate purchase of supplies for office functions.
- Maintain contact with utility companies regarding cancellation of accounts, set-up of new accounts, information, payments, etc.
- Execute all work in a safe and professional manner and in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all Westcorp Properties Inc. Playbook policies.
- Other duties as required and assigned by the Property Manager.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in campground, hospitality or property management with emphasis on providing exceptional customer service.
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to self, co-workers and customers.
- Strong inter-personal and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written).
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be flexible and willing to change roles or responsibilities, as required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service and effectively resolve customer concerns.
- Must be able to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values;
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Danell Floyd, Property Manager, Kelowna
Fax: (250) 861-6840
Indeed - 21 months ago