Westcomm Pump & Equipment Ltd. is looking for an experienced, mechanically skilled, self-motivated individual to fill our vacant field service technician position. The successful candidate will be trained in the mechanics of rotating equipment and will be required to participate in Westcomm's mandatory training programs.
Duties may include, but may not be limited to the following: - Travelling to site for equipment field-service and start-up.
- Assisting in troubleshooting applications.
- Reviewing equipment details with engineering in preparation for field service jobs.
- Assembling pump & motor packages at Westcomm’s shop.
- Ensure field service work is performed in a professional manner.
- Ensure that Westcomm's goal of 100% customer satisfaction is met at all times.
- Participate in training programs as required.
- Perform service work in a safe and effective manner.
- Understand and comply with the Company Policy Manual
- Understand and comply with the Company Operating Principles
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Previous rotating equipment experience is an asset.
- Willing and able to travel to site.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean drivers abstract.