As a Shipper/Receiver at West Coast Kids, you’ll ensure all inbound and outbound inventory is tracked & priced correctly, replenished and neatly organized in the back room. You will also ensure consumer purchases are accurately handed out and loaded for them in a courteous manner.
What you’ll do -
- Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Scan in all incoming distributions and transfers, maintain shipping logs, and file all paperwork
- Monitor all un-received cartons and transfers and place the necessary claims
- Sort shipments and distribute product accordingly
- Transfer stock to other stores as requested
- Detail received shipments from supply companies and submit the necessary paperwork
- Keep shipping/receiving area clean and organized and ensure compliance with OH&S standards
Other Inventory Duties:
- Assist in the preparation for physical inventory counts
- Maintain the back room
- Provide assistance to the sales staff in moving of display units & restocking of merchandise
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavy boxes (up to 100 lbs.)
- Computer literacy is an asset
- High School Education
Applicants must be able we work 40 hours per week. (This includes Thursday evenings and Saturdays. All associates receive Sundays and another day off during the week.)
West Coast Kids offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, benefits, a positive work environment, product discounts and more.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.