Westco a division of Congebec is an organization that provides warehousing and distribution solutions for our clients whose products require specific temperature control. To continue to provide the outstanding service that our clients deserve, we need a Forklift Operator to join our team!
- Receiving of products
- Efficient order selecting as outlined by the warehouse Lead hand
- Safe operation of power equipment
- Effective communication with all warehouse management with respect to picking operations
- Develop and adhere to best practices and standards
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety rules and regulations and Food Safety programs
- Adhere to the Westco Values and company policies and procedures
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2-3 years warehouse experience or relatable skills, forklift experience an asset
- Team player
- Good motor skills, hand-eye coordination
- Detail oriented
- Ability to achieve forklift certification
- Fundamental knowledge of warehousing methodology and systems
- Strong ability to work independently
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in cold/freezing temperatures
- Ability to repetitively lift and carry objects of 60 lbs
Sunday to Thursday 10:30p.m.-7:00a.m.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.