Westco a division of Congebec Inc. is an organization that provides warehousing and distribution solutions for our clients whose products require specific temperature control. To continue to provide the outstanding service that our clients deserve, we need two Forklift Operators to join our team!
- Receiving of products
- Efficient order selecting as outlined by the warehouse Leadhand
- Safe operation of power equipment
- Effective communication with all warehouse management with respect to picking operations
- Develop and adhere to best practices and standards
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety rules and regulations and Food Safety programs
- Adhere to the Westco values and company policies and procedures
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2-3 years warehouse experience or relatable skills, forklift experience an asset
- Team player
- Good motor skills, hand-eye coordination
- Detail oriented
- Ability to achieve forklift certification
- Fundamental knowledge of warehousing methodology and systems
- Strong ability to work independently
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in cold/freezing temperatures
- Ability to repetitively lift and carry objects of 50 lbs
Saturday to Wednesday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Sunday to Thursday, 10:00pm-6:30am
Come join the Westco team that has been serving our clients for decades! Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter, including earnings expectations.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.