Westcana Electric Inc. is looking for an E&I QA/QC Manager for our Alberta operations. This position will be based out of our Calgary office, but will require periodic travel to our construction sites.
The E&I QA/QC Manager is tasked with managing all QA/QC site personnel, to coordinate all inspection and commissioning activities, and ensuring all QA/QC procedures and work activities are safely completed to the overall scope of our projects; including the review of work packages to ensure all quality control concerns are addressed. The QA/QC Manager is also responsible for implementation, review and overall management of our QA/QC System, and internal audits to ensure company compliance.
- Post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree, or relevant trade experience
- Ability to work with our project team to ensure project success
- Thorough knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical & instrumentation drawings
- Preference will be given to those with experience in the E&I field
We offer competitive wages and benefits along with an excellent work environment.
Please reply to this post with a resume or submit via fax to: 403-276-3998