Project Coordinators & Jr. Project Coordinators
Westcana Electric Inc. has openings in our Alberta Projects Team for Project Coordinators. The Project Coordinator is an integral part of any project team, working under the direction of a Project Manager the Coordinator is tasked with organizing and controlling all aspects of our construction projects. On top of being incredibly well organized, successful applicants for these positions will possess:
- Construction Experience, preferably Industrial Electrical Construction, or a degree / diploma in Electrical Engineering or Project/Construction Management.
- Proficiency in the entire MS Office Suite as well as Microsoft Projects (Experience with Accubid would be an asset)
- A proven ability to work without supervision and as part of team
- Preference will be given to those with Project Coordination or Site Management Experience
Expected Duties of this job include:
- Take-Offs for Estimates and Project Changes
- Attend Client Meetings
- Sub-Trade Contracts & Monitoring
- Change Order & RFI Management
- Coordination of Shop Drawing Submittals
- Project Scheduling
- Ability to work with several PM’s along with our purchasing and safety departments to coordinate more than one project at a time for multiple customers
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great work environment!
Only selected applicants will be contacted, please reply to this ad with an attached resume, or by fax to: 403-276-3998
Westcana Electric Inc. is a versatile electrical company specializing in commercial services, construction and complex systems. We are...