Westcal Insulation Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
production is essential. a good office staff to work with.
Consruction Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2017
Typical construction company. 8hr. days or longer sometimes a Saturday. keeping a high work production at all job sites very essential. Safety is very high at all levels.
Pros
Company vechicle
Cons
lots of driving.
Insulator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
I found that Westcal is a good family owned company. I didn't like that the jobsite I was working on was run by a guy who didn't have a ton of experience and also would not take any sort of a leadership role. As I had minimal experience already I was concerned about our productivity. It was disorganized when I was there as some major management changes were occurring. I'm sure that its a much better place to work now but it was good then.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Lack of leadership for junior workers
workplaces near or in the city
Insulator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 November 2016
I have learn to :
select the amount and type of insulation to be installed as well as a method of securing the insulation (e.g., spraying, pinwelding, wiring, pasting, strapping, taping) according to the type and shape of surface, whether or not the equipment is cold or hot, inside or outside, and what the equipment is going to be used for
measure and cut insulating material and coverings to the required shape and dimension
fit insulation around obstructions or shape insulation materials and protective coverings
install vapour barriers and finish insulated surfaces by applying metal cladding, canvas, plastic sheeting or cement
remove or seal off old asbestos insulation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcal Insulation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Westcal Insulation Ltd Reviews by Job Title