Westburne Electric Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great infratructure and employee support systems
CSM Project &Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 28, 2016
There is always someone that can help at Westburne...and everyone has great team spirit. Lots of Great opporutnity for growth and new experiences
reciving department
recving (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 12, 2015
Pros: great poeple
Cons: lunch truck needed better food lol
Great company to work for. co workers were great people and made it enjoyable to work there. management was good to and never had any issues with anyone. I learned a lot about electrical parts.
Good introduction to the electrical world
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 23, 2015
Fantastic leaders, positive mentors, interesting work with a steady work flow.
I've learned a great deal about business, electrical contracting, and customer relationship dynamics.

The hardest part of my job is patience with people who don't have access to the same information I'm provided.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the challenges in my day-to-day work that keep me on my toes, and learning so much about the broad range of products available.
Excellent comradeship
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 7, 2014
Great place to work, lots of options available for advancement
Summary
Industrial Account Manager Electrical (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: good stock
Cons: long hours
Sales on a daily bases
Management Good,
Coworkers Good,
Hardest Part of my Job was I was the only EPC Account Manager in Northern Alberta and started from square one.
Most enjoyable part of my job is that I developed a territory with a great lines they represent and they are a force.
was bullied on a constant basis.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Mc Murray, AbJuly 8, 2014
Management and co workers need to work more as a team, and not against each other in the Fort McMurray branch.
good place to work
Project Coordinator to Administration (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 22, 2014
Pros: ver friendly
Cons: managment heavy
it is a good place to work, but to advance it is not on your skills. The co workers are good to work with.
Great Team to work with
VMI Coordinator (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 2, 2014
Pros: lunch and learn sessions regarding the products we sold
Cons: salary freezes and days off non-paid
Learned a lot about the electrical sector. Typical day was really fast paced.
Typical for the industry
Inventory Quality Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 16, 2012
Job quality really depends on your position and the local management team.
Fast paced, Competitve
Conter Sales (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCAugust 16, 2012
I enjoy working with the people I do. There are only a few of us in the branch so we all know each other well and work good together.
A typical day for me is coming in and opening the branch. Completing the cash sales from the day before, replying to any emails and voicemails I have. Then move on to the cycle count for the day, and from there deal with counter and telephone sales and quotations.
The hardest part of my job would be some product knowledge. This is for the Allen Bradley line we carry of motor control. I learn as I go with this material, but have been waiting for a class to take through Westburne to gain more knowledge so I would be able to help and provide more solutions to the customer.
I enjoy working with the people I do and working in a fast paced, competitive environment.