Westbrook Canada Ltd., a manufacturer and distributor of oilfield swages and bull plugs, is currently seeking a new employee to fill a position in southeast Edmonton. Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Receiving and conciliation of inventory
- Pulling and readying orders for shipment
- Operation of Manual Lathes and Threaders
- Operation of Band Saw
- Warehouse Forklift and Order Picker operation
- Receiving order desk calls
- Some overtime hours may be required.
- Familiarity and safe operation of forklifts and other small equipment
- Manual lathe, threader, and band saw experience required
- Reading and interpretation of generic drawings
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Westbrook Canada Ltd. offers competitive wages and benefits. Please email or fax applications to (780)-490-0471. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates that are deemed qualified for the position will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago