Westbourne Preschool is a Christian preschool and has been in operation for over 40 years in North Central Calgary. We are committed to providing a positive, stimulating environment that encourages the spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual, creative and physical development of each child.
We will strive towards providing each child with a positive introduction to learning within a group setting, noting that early learning experiences can have a lasting impression.
We seek an enthusiastic, loving, self-motivated and qualified Christian teacher who is keen to join a team who feel called to work with preschoolers.
- A minimum of Level 2 – Child Development Worker
- Police Clearance
- A valid First Aid Certificate
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with our team
- Self-motivated and strong work-ethic
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language
· Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective relationships with children, families and staff members.
· A letter from doctor verifying applicant is physically, mentally and emotionally fit to work with children in a demanding environment
· Experience an asset.
Hours: Minimum of 26 hours. (may be increased to 35 hours if enrollment increases)
Salary: Dependant on education and experience
2 weeks paid holidays (Christmas and Spring/Easter breaks)
4 paid Organizational Days
1 week paid for set-up in September
Start Date: ASAP
Please respond by sending your resume along with a cover letter stating salary expectation and 3 character references.