WESTBOINE PARK HOUSING CO-OP
MEMBERS RELATIONS OFFICER – F/T CHARLESWOOD
The Members Relation Officer will work closely with the Property Manager to ensure the effective management of the co-op & the maintenance staff. Included in the duties, careful management of the vacancies, offering of units - in accordance with the wait list, working alongside with the Credit Union, other government agencies, and Board members. The Members Relation Officer should possess some knowledge of general bookkeeping and the ability to work with an excel program and prepare financial reports.
- Financial management experience
- Experience/knowledge of excel
- Past ( present) experience with a Property /Maintenance software (will train if necessary)
- Past (present) experience in Property Management
- Experience in supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills an asset
- willingness to work Board members and volunteers
- willingness to learn the by-laws in accordance with the policy procedures and guidelines.
COMPETITION CLOSES JULY 4, 2013
WESTBOINE HOUSING PARK CO-OP
32 Shelmerdine Drive, R3R 2Y2
Fax (204) 896-4845