- CANDIDATES WITH MACHINIST OR WELDING BACKGROUNDS WELCOME
WestRon Pumps, Compressors & Blowers
WestRon is a Gardner Denver Rotary Screw Compressor and PD Blower (Sutorbilt, DuroFlow, CycloBlower) distributor with a full machine shop and field service division to handle all aspects of service and repair.
Our pump division supplies equipment for Fire Protection, Municipal Water and Wastewater applications. Our full machine shop will fabricate skids, machine pumps/parts as required, and rebuild pumps from start to finish.
· Carry out and complete all aspects of specific related work without direct supervision, including blower/pump/compressor overhaul, trouble-shooting including electric panel and controls instrumentation.
· Perform Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on specific types of industrial equipment upon request of customers
· Maintain a positive image and pride towards one's job and customers.
· Communicate job-related problems and customer concerns to supervisor in a timely manner.
· Complete field reports and time sheets in compliance to company procedures and quality program.
· Know and follow inter-company and customer safety procedures.
· Lead and train assigned employees.
- 3 years experience in air/gas compression, blower, pump industry
- Valid Journeyman Certificate as a Millwright, Heavy Duty and/or Automotive mechanic. Related experience will also be considered.
- Preference will be given to those candidates certified or trained in one or more of WestRon's product lines. Consideration will be given for experience in related reciprocating and screw compressor, blower, or pump products.
- In good physical condition to perform required job tasks
- Ability to work independently and efficiently without the need for direct supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Demonstrate methodical thinking to solve and trouble-shoot equipment not performing as it should
- Possess sound judgment and communication to convey what actions, parts, equipment is required to complete a service or repair job.
Calgary: 3, 3600-21 Street NE
Edmonton: 12607 - 125 Street
Apply directly to Calgary Head Office. Send resume to Hiring Manager by email or fax.