Job Status: Full-time
Department: Residential Property Management
Property Name: Windsor Park Plaza, Windsor Park Lofts, Galen Lofts
Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting To: Community Manager
To provide industry leading levels and professional front line customer service to clients and visitors to the community.
- Office administration / Support Services.
- Use professional telephone techniques to answer calls by the third ring and respond to or redirect calls appropriately.
- Greet clients at reception and direct them appropriately.
- Receive mail, faxes and courier packages and distribute them appropriately.
- Process outgoing mail and courier packages.
- Record, respond and distribute all incoming e-mail and website inquiries.
- Operate office equipment – personal computer (MS Office environment), fax/copier/scanner, postage meter (fills & maintains), meridian telephone system (programs & maintains), shredder, two-way radios, etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment.
o Orders toner for printers and copiers, programs numbers into fax machine and arrange technical support for machines as required.
- Accept rent payments.
- Draft notices to residents for maintenance.
- Prepare maintenance requests from residents and dispatch the maintenance team accordingly.
- Monitor all pending work orders to ensure timely completion.
- Follow up with residents after maintenance completion to ensure timeliness and quality of work completed.
- Purchasing and inventory responsibilities (within authority):
o Maintains coffee and office supply inventory.
- Monitor the whereabouts of staff members at all times so they can be located quickly.
- Maintain and organize office space. Contact lists and systems at desk must be kept up to date at all times.
- Record and maintain all library and filing systems.
- Other projects and duties as assigned or required.
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at the community.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all Westcorp Playbook policies by community staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High School Graduate; Post Secondary Education an asset.
- Relevant reception experience in a busy office environment with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service.
- Telephone/switchboard experience (Meridian system preferred).
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to self, co-workers and clients.
- Strong inter-personal and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and use of office equipment.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exceptional communication ability, written and verbal.
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities, as required.
- Appearance must be neat, clean and professional.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values:
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Jan Berglund, Property Manager
Email to the address provided or Fax: 780-431-3331
Indeed - 22 months ago
Westcorp is a comprehensive real estate company that specializes in residential, retail, office, hospitality and mixed-use projects. Its...