Position Title: Maintenance
Job Status: Full-time
Department: Residential Property Management
Property Name: Holyrood Gardens and Holyrood Boulevard
Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting To: Community Manager
To be an integral member of the team to ensure industry leading customer service and facilities are provided for all customers by performing regular maintenance projects at Holyrood Boulevard and Gardens.
- Ensure the property is well maintained and managed in accordance with guidelines
- Perform plumbing maintenance work orders in the assets as assigned including, but not limited to, attending to drainage issues and faucet and pipe repairs
- Perform general maintenance work orders in the assets as assigned including, but not limited to, heating repairs, door repairs, caulking, wall/tile repairs, etc.
- Identify and rectify any general maintenance issues on the asset (i.e. check all doors and windows for proper operation, wear and tear maintenance requirements, etc)
- Assist with the removal and installation of appliances as required
- Check and replace lights
- Change locks and cut keys as directed
- Perform interior and exterior maintenance as required for suite turnover utilizing a checklist
- Assist contractors and personnel from other Westcorp departments such as renovations, painters, cleaning staff, as required
- Assist in snow removal at office, vacant units and buildings as required
- Adhere to preventive maintenance programs and maintain building systems in Holyrood Boulevard
- Exterior maintenance as required which may include fence, step and parking lot repairs
- Assist with grounds keeping duties which include keeping the property clean and free of garbage, tree trimming and other tasks as required
- Track inventory of parts, supplies and small tools
- Participate in rotational on-call services
- Execute all work in a safe and professional manner and in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at the community
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all Westcorp Playbook policies by community staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Manager
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High School Graduate
- Minimum two years relevant experience
- Strong inter-personal skills and customer service oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and carpentry.
- Knowledge of use of hand tools and safe work habits
- Must have own tools
- Must be flexible and willing to change roles or responsibilities as required.
- High degree of professionalism and dedication as well as a passion to deliver sensational customer service to all stakeholders
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values:
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Jensy Menendez, Community Manager
Email your resume to the email address provided or fax 780.431.3331
For more career opportunities, visit us online at www.westcorp.net
Indeed - 16 months ago
Westcorp is a comprehensive real estate company that specializes in residential, retail, office, hospitality and mixed-use projects. Its...