Job Status: Full Time
Property Name: Corporate Head Office
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Reporting To: Vice President - Property Management
Oversee the leasing marketing initiatives and strategies for the Property Management group (Commercial & Residential) for Westcorp Properties.
Existing Residential Portfolio:
- Provide the Residential Communities with qualified traffic through alignment of the desired Target Market with the existing Residential profile.
- Development and implementation of advertising, media, promotional programs and effective signage for the Residential Communities & Commercial Properties that generates the desire traffic.
- Assist with preparation of all marketing budgets and presentation to owners and co-owners.
- Facilitate the training of the Property Managers as well as the Community Manager to perform comprehensive market surveys. The reports will provide in-depth analysis of the competition; identifying market trends, demonstrating how the market is behaving for the purpose of providing input and recommendations for strategy.
- Train, develop, and coach Property Managers and site staff.
- Execute on the Quality and Assurance piece of the sales process, including on site audits.
- Responsible for the development, implementation of the Site Bonus Program.
- Execute Special Projects, as assigned by the Vice President - Property Management.
- Other duties as required and assigned by the Vice President - Property Management.
- Develop and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys with results analyzed and reported to stake holders.
- Facilitate Market Analysis & Proformas for development sites. This will include; revenue projections, market data collection and analysis, competitive market information, determining site influences such as employment, transportation, retail and services, determining target market demographics and psychographics and the collection of other statistical information as it pertains to the project and owner goals and expectations.
- Assist with development and creation of Marketing Plans including Target Market Analysis, Marketing Budget Requirements and Program Execution.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook).
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Sales & Marketing (Real Estate or a related industry experience preferred).
- Previous experience in an adult training and/or coaching role.
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing or Communications (diploma/degree).
- Sales background or professional sales training an asset.
- Previous experience as it relates to Media Purchasing and Advertising.
- An understanding of Human Resource policies and procedures is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Communication skills.
- Must possess energy and drive to effectively coach and train Community Staff.
- Passion and enthusiasm for customer service.
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to all stakeholders.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- In alignment with our Westcorp Values;
o Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
Please submit your resume with cover letter, in confidence, to:
Chris Hawley, Vice President - Property Management
Westcorp Head Office
Email: to the email address provided or Fax: 780-431-3331
For more information on this career opportunity or to see other available positions within Westcorp, visit us online at www.westcorp.net/careers and click on job postings!
Indeed - 16 months ago