West Cana Services Inc. is currently recruiting for Guest Attendants for one of our long-term care facilities.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to resident/tenant emergencies;
- Provide routine security sweeps of the community as per client frequency;
- Provide routine cleaning of common and other specified areas;
- Provide project work cleaning as specified by client frequency;
- Download FOB Security Report and remit to client and supervisor;
- Provide set-up and tear down services as prescribed by client;
- Day Houseman may perform a host of portering or related services, as per client request.
- Level One First Aid, Level Two Preferred;
- Emergency Response and Procedure Training;
- Housekeeping related experience;
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, patience, tact, empathy, dignity and respect in providing services to residents in the community;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to provide detailed “Event Reporting”.
The position is physically demanding and involves repetitive movement, with extended periods spent standing or walking. There is often a requirement to work in cramped and uncomfortable positions and to move furniture and equipment weighing in excess of 50 pounds. There is an occasional requirement to operate machinery and equipment requiring fine motor skills
Candidates must consent to a Criminal Record Check.
We thank you for your interest in working for West Cana!