WEST

WEST Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Funplace to work, the management is great
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 9, 2015
Cons: short breaks, the customers
I work at West for siriusXM, my overall experience was somewhat ok, the job was eye opening and could be challenging at times. the only thing I like working at west , was the people I met while working there
interesting workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Niles, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good pay and insurance plans
Cons: quick to fire
i liked the training i went thru and people i met thru west the thing
what made working there interesting was the calls you would get from customers
I did not like was how fast they can fire people
It was lack luster
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 25, 2015
Pros: great people, good standard pay
Cons: benefits, repetitive, bad work ethic
no room for advancement, good pay, little work, repetitive, high school environment, friendly people, drastic changes
CSA (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: clocking out to go to bathroom
This place is a call center and not everyone is on the same page at all times , can be unprofessional. I think that this place could be better if anyone would get on the same page. At first it was a great place to work for.
Hard to keep up with trainer.
PAR in training (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2015
Pros: casual dress code
Cons: no healthcare
Only lasted one week at this job. Training was difficult for me because of my vision. Trainer would lose control of training class. No one on one guidance.
busy productive office
Office and field Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: relaxing work place
Cons: business went out of business
A typical day started with scheduling crews for the projects.

The West group was a Land Survey and Land planning company. The west Group was a great place to work and learn about land use issues as well as administrative duties.
Great workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Warren, OHMarch 15, 2015
i loved working here and would love to go back. the people i worked with made it the best, plus the team leads are super nice and flexible with your schedule
lots of pot lucks and incentives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 15, 2015
West is a great place to work and to grow.The training that you receive is excellent, And the training classes are 100% on point.The instructors started from the bottom and worked there way up to training new hires. So you feel confident that you are gaining the best knowledge and teaching,
na
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 9, 2015
nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.nice place to work great people and supervisors.i learn alot of things and gain alot of experience.
Quaity staff
Server (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 4, 2015
Management team not so great. They decided on how to punish employees based on the employee and manager. They didn't reallly have any system in place.
Good Place to Get Promoted
Operations Team Supervisor (Current Employee), Niles, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good learning enivorment, good benefits like vacation time
Cons: middle of the road pay
I joined West Corporation at a young age in an entry level call processing position. During my time I have learned a lot about the business to business to world. The company provides many opportunities to advance in different departments and promotes the aspect of "promoting within".
Lots of give a ways.
Directv PD (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: lots of give aways.
Cons: the managers are not very consistent.
The managers are not very consistent with all employees. The do lots of give away and prizes. Will give lunches and gift cards but need better communication.
call center
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: pick your own hours
Cons: dress code
training on the computer on how to process credit card applications. sometimes there would be fun training games and prizes given out. there was about 20 people in the group. most of the time you had a partner. after the class training was training on the floor where you listen in on a call.
West Corporation/Frontier Communications
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: awful supervisors
Honestly working at West corporations was an experience and I can not say it was a good one. This is by the far the most unprofessional job I have had. I would not recommend anyone to join or fill out a job application for the line group Frontier because being an agent and having supervisors and people above you not act in an professional manner was just absurd.
Productive, incentive based work enviroment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Telephone based customer service with a large amount of calls, listening and understanding customers current needs and fulfillment of requests.
Management is knowledgeable and helpful with guidance and tips to better your ability to fulfill customer needs.
I would have to say the hardest part of this job is acquiring the patients to separate yourself from the angry, rude customers.
cool place
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: easy hire, quick start
Cons: lack of communications
I moved up quick, people are pretty relaxed, jobs are descent, pay is ok
Productive and I loved the dress code. The co-workers was wonderful, the Supervisors seem to stay under a lot of stress, but some were wonderful.
Activation and Order Entry (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: i loved my job, helping people, and the hours.
Cons: strict, west was more concerned about how fast orders and activation could get done, and it seemed every 90-days, the time limit was set lower and lower.
I loved my job and the people I worked with. I could work all the over time I wanted. The best part for me was being able to help people, especially the elderly who would be calling in for days and not getting their equipment hooked up properly and activated, because they had been given the run/around before, or rushed off the phone, or an agent in China took their and the Customer could not understand the agent.
Its a job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Niles, OHJanuary 8, 2015
This was nothing more than a job that paid more than min wage. This is a lot of younger kids and not taken very seriously.
Customers first
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 8, 2015
Customer Service Skills/Managerial Skills:

• Resolved customers' service and billing complaints by adjusting credits, exchanging merchandise and refunding money.
• Provided excellent over the phone and in person customer service skills promoting happy clients
• Performed accounting techniques with record keeping, filing and verifying set amount of money within the organization.
• Directed, trained and oversaw a staff of 10 on policies and procedures.
• Managed staff in preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Plan and implemented goals for the daily schedule workload.
• Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, and Power point knowledgeable.
Work life
Agent/Representative (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 6, 2015
I work in a busy environment, constantly on the telephones helping customers with any questions or concerns and I do enjoy that. The management where I work is okay, could be a lot better. I have great co-workers whom I get along with pretty well.

1 2 3 4 5