WEST

WEST Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lots of give a ways.
Directv PD (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: lots of give aways.
Cons: the managers are not very consistent.
The managers are not very consistent with all employees. The do lots of give away and prizes. Will give lunches and gift cards but need better communication.
call center
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: pick your own hours
Cons: dress code
training on the computer on how to process credit card applications. sometimes there would be fun training games and prizes given out. there was about 20 people in the group. most of the time you had a partner. after the class training was training on the floor where you listen in on a call.
West Corporation/Frontier Communications
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: awful supervisors
Honestly working at West corporations was an experience and I can not say it was a good one. This is by the far the most unprofessional job I have had. I would not recommend anyone to join or fill out a job application for the line group Frontier because being an agent and having supervisors and people above you not act in an professional manner was just absurd.
Productive, incentive based work enviroment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Telephone based customer service with a large amount of calls, listening and understanding customers current needs and fulfillment of requests.
Management is knowledgeable and helpful with guidance and tips to better your ability to fulfill customer needs.
I would have to say the hardest part of this job is acquiring the patients to separate yourself from the angry, rude customers.
cool place
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: easy hire, quick start
Cons: lack of communications
I moved up quick, people are pretty relaxed, jobs are descent, pay is ok
Productive and I loved the dress code. The co-workers was wonderful, the Supervisors seem to stay under a lot of stress, but some were wonderful.
Activation and Order Entry (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: i loved my job, helping people, and the hours.
Cons: strict, west was more concerned about how fast orders and activation could get done, and it seemed every 90-days, the time limit was set lower and lower.
I loved my job and the people I worked with. I could work all the over time I wanted. The best part for me was being able to help people, especially the elderly who would be calling in for days and not getting their equipment hooked up properly and activated, because they had been given the run/around before, or rushed off the phone, or an agent in China took their and the Customer could not understand the agent.
Its a job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Niles, OHJanuary 8, 2015
This was nothing more than a job that paid more than min wage. This is a lot of younger kids and not taken very seriously.
Customers first
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 8, 2015
Customer Service Skills/Managerial Skills:

• Resolved customers' service and billing complaints by adjusting credits, exchanging merchandise and refunding money.
• Provided excellent over the phone and in person customer service skills promoting happy clients
• Performed accounting techniques with record keeping, filing and verifying set amount of money within the organization.
• Directed, trained and oversaw a staff of 10 on policies and procedures.
• Managed staff in preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Plan and implemented goals for the daily schedule workload.
• Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, and Power point knowledgeable.
Work life
Agent/Representative (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 6, 2015
I work in a busy environment, constantly on the telephones helping customers with any questions or concerns and I do enjoy that. The management where I work is okay, could be a lot better. I have great co-workers whom I get along with pretty well.
Productive and Fun place with high energy.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZDecember 23, 2014
I helped customers review their accounts. I assisted with the promotions team.
great place to work
Production Agent (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 21, 2014
I loved work at Williams towing .
the people were great the hours were amazing
co workers and the management team were great and friendly people
friendly people
Customer service (Former Employee), 1905 e main streetDecember 19, 2014
Pros: free direct tv service
Cons: non
take calls for billing - new service - returning customers . Give great deals to customer's And help them customize there plans to there needs
Took many customer service class and sales class to help me be more productive agent .
Proactive
Sales (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 16, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Will be on the phones all day answering to customer about their prescription drugs. Having to explain the benefit they will be getting with OptumRx, and what kind of money saving they get with their prescription medication.
To have good communication with other people such as, my co workers, my manger, everyday people on the phones
Busy Body
LVL 2 Security Guard (Current Employee), Abilene, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: free movie access, discout food courts, free coffee and some free food places like mcdonald's
Cons: very fast paced and constantly on your feet, good workout though
Universal Protection is the 5th largest Private Security Co. in the United States and had just bought I.P.C. Security which solely provided Malls with Security when i was hired. It is a very fast paced environment in which Security is constantly addressing calls and walking alot to address those calls in a timely manner, there is no slow poking at all with Universal Protection Company.
See below
Secretary, East-West Center (Former Employee), Honolulu, HINovember 20, 2014
East-West Center was my favorite position as it was my first job after graduating from Kapiolani Community College. I was an open book for learning and would have stayed there for a longer length of time if it weren't for the Federal budget cuts that the Center was presented with.
nice place to work
Tech Support / Customer Service (Former Employee), Bryan, TXNovember 19, 2014
Its a nice place to work. The compensation was reasonable. Job work/life balance was fair.
Extremely hostile work environment.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 18, 2014
This is a very difficult place to work. While training is extensive, I still felt entirely unprepared to start actual work there. There was very little support for new employees with very high expectations and no realistic learning curve. The company expresses how important customer service is to them, yet only the newest employees perform certain duties including billing issues. Several times daily I heard that employees are fired regularly for various infractions and often pn a very subjective basis.
I enjoy working here everyday is somethiing new
Missouri Gas Energy Contact Center Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2014
This is a good place to work with room for advancement if you wish to stay within the company
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 11, 2014
great job if your a people person with good customer service skills
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 20, 2014
High turnover rates, management are liars, customers are dissasitified with the company and insist things chance, but company policy won't allow it. System froze frequently. Hated that place. Call centers are the worse.

1 2 3 4 5