WEST

WEST Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Technical support for AT&T
Technical Support (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 1, 2014
Answer calls from AT&T customers that need help with their phones and/or bills.
Overall Rating - Fair
Employment Coordinator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 22, 2014
Pros: strength of the corporation
Cons: cost and content of benefits
Day's at West are full juggling the various staffing positions, I've learned the criticality of the what appear to be small behind the scene procedures. I appreciate upper management, however middle management has a lot to learn. I work well with my co-workers and prefer to keep the interaction on a professional level. The most hard part of the job – more... is not being acknowledged for successes. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of characters I interact with every day – less
Hostile Environment
Tech Support (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 20, 2014
The job is ok, the customers are ok, but the management is not.
In most of the places I worked there was usually a common place where we would go to when we had lunch and the atmosphere was always upbeat.
customer service rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
Cons: first data had great healthcare and not to expensive and a great 401 program.
The most enjoyable part is knowing that the job I did was always good. In each job I managed to learn a little more about things. I had fun with my co-workers, and with management.
ATT Account Manager
Premier Account Service Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 2, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: pay scale
Very good company except for pay scale. Would recommend...very stable company.
unorganized management
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXJune 2, 2014
decent hours and decent pay, management is a mess. unorganized, unprofessional. not very much room for moving up.
hated it
Customer Service Rep/Call Center/Sales (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 1, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: boss
the hours sucked and my boss was a rude old lady who would snap on everyone. shes the reason why i quited
Great workplace, and pay! But watch your OWN back.
AHS Agent (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: fun invironment and great customers sometimes.
Cons: extra short breaks, and head workers that dont educate the workers on facts so that we know how to exceed.
I loved my job and would most definitely go back if or when I have the opportunity. I loved my co-workers and some team leads. Management are some what friendly. The hardest part for me was dealing with rude and uncivilized customers. You couldn't "go off" on them you had to keep your composure even if they were calling you out of your name and threating – more... you. I loved going to lunch and cooling with everyone in the break room. I also loved the events we had on site like, customer appreciation week, cook/bake-offs, coloring contest, and team cubicle decorating contest. There was also a lot of nonsense between agents and team leads. There was a lot of favoritism and jealousy. – less
Call center
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 13, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: call center
This place is a call center. It offers less pay than many other in the area. It offers little chance for advancement.
Productive, educational experience
Escalations Supervisor- Job (Former Employee), Loves Park, Il.May 1, 2014
This was a very fast paced work enviorment, with great training. Recognition to employees for hard work and great customer experience. Lots of opportunities for advancement.
Easy job to get
Operations Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMay 1, 2014
Easy job to get if u need something temporary until u find something better with a company who cares about there employees
West Review
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 28, 2014
West has been a good company to work for. There is limited room for growth to executive level without transition to Omaha, NE.
It was an ok job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Niles, OHApril 26, 2014
I was young working there, so it really didn't appeal to me because I really didn't take it seriously at the time. Now that I am older I can show more appreciation for the company. I can't really review on it because I didn't give the company enough of my time to truly give it a review.
Management isn't up to PAR
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 16, 2014
Cons: treated like elementary students, along with been yelled at.
Management is very unorganized, along with no benefit and no incentive or anything going too keep their employees. Also, treat employees like their are elementary along with assign seating.
I miss working there
Research and Correspondence (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 11, 2014
Our line group was treated well it was a busy call center. I miss my co-workers and doing my job,.
love love love
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 31, 2014
I really enjoyed this job. I wish I can go back. You can get the hours in the day and the pay is excellen.
Very Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: no direct deposit
It was a cool place to work but we were promised to make extra money off of sales and I never got that until after I left the assignment
Productive place t work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 27, 2014
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: short breaks, expensive lunches, do not take dr notes
Atypical day at work would be none stop working, from the time you stepped in the door to the time you clocked out. I did learn a lot from working at west. Customer service levels are exceeding now and I love it.
Great atmosphere, co-workers and benefits
Market Center Clerk (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMarch 16, 2014
Great job and employer with great advancement opportunity. Benefits were great as well.
na
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 13, 2014
people really cared about their employees and was easy to work around however, the job itself was a little overwhelming at times

1 2 3 4 5