WEST

WEST Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work
Operations Team Supervisor (Current Employee), Universal City, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Flexible schedules and for hourly employees overtime is available the majority of the time. Can also post hours and pick up hours from other agents.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great work schedule helping customers.
Cons: Bad reviews for being on a call to long
I learned how to work with customers over the phone to help them order there medicines. I worked with some helpful people at times. Hardest part of the job was a angry customer.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Incintives
Cons: Great place to work
Bankruptcy adjustments negotiated recovery with attorneys. Processed credit card chargebacks with merchants. Monitoring of customer account details for non-payment delayed payment and other irregularities. Follow up allocation and collection of payments. Maintain up to date billing system. Friendly staff and management. I most enjoyed the environment and the friendly staff.
work at home
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: no benfit
No one is the same page. One manager tell one thing, and another day another manager change to a different rule. It's hard to get hours.
Enjoyed the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), omaha,NeJuly 9, 2015
Pros: I love my job
Cons: It is monotonous
Changed my personality.Enhanced my multitasking ability.Helping or solving other's concerns makes me happy.Hardest part was to handle back to back calls most of the time.Management was very friendly and courteous.
Horrible company
Technical Support (Former Employee), Niles, OHJune 22, 2015
Pros: Schedule Adherence
Cons: Management
The job itself was awesome you got to help customers all day which made their day. Downfall it was the absolutely worst ran company i have ever been apart of.
FUN AND LAID BACK
Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee), Universal City, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: as much overtime as desired
Cons: short breaks
Co-workers were very nice and fun. The work environment was very laid back and the staff always helped if we needed it. I loved everything about this job
Lack of Employee Appreciation
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Texarkana, ARJune 15, 2015
Pros: Some oppertunities to win SWAG.
Cons: No room for advancement in small market areas
During my 8 yrs at West I was disappointed with the lack of employee appreciation. The company doesn't have a structure that allows employees from smaller market areas to advance within the company. The most valuable lesson that I learned at my time with West is that as an employee I should be primarily concerned with my personal needs as it was apparent to me that putting the companies needs before my own were not met with much appreciation. Many of the members of management are allowed to make decisions that service them better than the needs of the company. The hardest part of my job was working under an "Associate Director" that had never had a direct report before accepting that position. That led to a poorly performing office in which many issues took much more time to resolve than necessary. I also believe it was a primary reason for the project being relocated to an alternate office.
The job itself was wonderful great benefits and wonderful co-workers and team managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Universal City, TXJune 9, 2015
Pros: benefits, team contest, free food
Cons: short breaks
A typical day for me , would be clock in a begin working . My team manager was the best she made sure she trained her whole team to be the best at what we did. As far as monthly review our team was ranked #1 almost every month. The hardest part of the job I would have to say is trying to meet my numbers in sales for team members who couldn't meet theirs. As for the most enjoyable part of my job I would say working the team that I was assigned to.
Very demanding job
Global Data Services Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 3, 2015
I worked on a big dawg project for AT&T client of Citizens Bank on the East Coast. Was a lot of work. Dealt with AT&T provisioning technicians, AT&T sales managers, AT&T Technical Support personnel, Citizens Bank project managers, Citizens bank personnel local in their bank branches. All of this was to provide low speed data T1 communications to enable bank branches to communicate with the corporate office central hub in Providence RI. Overall I liked working there. Worked a lot of OT hours, but got the job done.

Also worked with State of California Government to provide low speed T1 data communications for the Department of Justice, California Health and Human Services, and under cover narcotics agents. It wasn't as big a client as Citizens Bank.
work at home job
Customer service (Former Employee), work at homeMay 22, 2015
Pros: Working at home to be with my children.
Cons: not always a lot of hours, first come first served.
I took inbound customer service calls for several companies, such as Virgin Mobile, Directv and Home shopping network. I learned how to teach myself everything and how to deal with angry customers. Since it was a work at home job management was only via chat or email. I still talk to some of the people I met through these jobs. The hardest part of the job would be when you get someone who is screaming at you and calling you bad names. The most enjoyable part is when i get the satisfaction in helping someone.
Very fast paced and at times stressful.
Collection Agent (Former Employee), Pensacola, FlMay 20, 2015
Pros: Working from home
Cons: Not having access to supervisors when a customer wanted to speak to them
Since I worked at home It was important to be able to work unsupervised and sometimes the supervisors were not available to assist when a customer wanted to speak to management. You had to be able to use instant messaging while speaking with customers and making sure that all your notes contained all of the conversation you had with the customers.
Good work environment with interesting people personalities.
Facility Safety Specialist (Current Employee), Universal CityMay 6, 2015
Pros: Had a good health care plan and could work extra hours
Cons: New company pollicies no longer have a good health benefits or pay increases, no real advancement opertunities
My typical day consist of watching cameras and patrolling the facility building for 8 hours straight (no breaks) although we may leave the office to attend personal needs as long as we remain on site. I assess any and all emergency or hostile situation and alert the proper authorities while keeping a cool head.
West
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Middleton, WIApril 16, 2015
Pros: People, advancement opportunities
Cons: repetition
West is a great place to gain experience. The hardest part of the job is dealing with repetition. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. There is a variety of personalities and great people.
Funplace to work, the management is great
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 9, 2015
Cons: short breaks, the customers
I work at West for siriusXM, my overall experience was somewhat ok, the job was eye opening and could be challenging at times. the only thing I like working at west , was the people I met while working there
interesting workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Niles, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good pay and insurance plans
Cons: quick to fire
i liked the training i went thru and people i met thru west the thing
what made working there interesting was the calls you would get from customers
I did not like was how fast they can fire people
It was lack luster
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 25, 2015
Pros: great people, good standard pay
Cons: benefits, repetitive, bad work ethic
no room for advancement, good pay, little work, repetitive, high school environment, friendly people, drastic changes
CSA (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: clocking out to go to bathroom
This place is a call center and not everyone is on the same page at all times , can be unprofessional. I think that this place could be better if anyone would get on the same page. At first it was a great place to work for.
Hard to keep up with trainer.
PAR in training (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2015
Pros: casual dress code
Cons: no healthcare
Only lasted one week at this job. Training was difficult for me because of my vision. Trainer would lose control of training class. No one on one guidance.
busy productive office
Office and field Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: relaxing work place
Cons: business went out of business
A typical day started with scheduling crews for the projects.

The West group was a Land Survey and Land planning company. The west Group was a great place to work and learn about land use issues as well as administrative duties.

1 2 3 4 5