We are a young professional couple in West Vancouver, BC seeking a Live-In Nanny/Household Assistant to provide care for our 3 young children (4 yr old boy, 1.5 yr old boy and a new born girl) and to assist us with light housekeeping duties.
This position is 4-5 days per week from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (some flexibility may be required on occasion). We provide free accommodations (private bedroom, bath & kitchen).
We are seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, passionate and committed about child care and able to demonstrate a genuine care and love for children.
- Able to engage children in educational and fun activities that are age appropriate.
- Willingness to prepare meals for the children (and occasionally for the family).
- Willingness to do light housekeeping such as tidying and cleaning after the children, doing the children’s laundry, and general cleaning.
- Able to travel with the family both in Canada and out of country with required paperwork.
- 3 + years’ recent experience as a nanny with young children.
- Early Childhood Education or demonstrated previous experience.
- First aid certified or willingness to obtain.
- Police clearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mature attitude.
- Excellent references
- Strong work ethic and enjoys having fun!
- Current valid Driver’s licence with clean record is an asset.
We are looking for the right fit and for a long working relationship. Great pay and free travel! $17+ per hour depending on experience
If you are interested, please email your resume or information regarding your childcare experience and education.