We are Vancouver's #1 Budget Tour Company! We have been providing the ESL and International Student Community with tours to The Rocky Mountains, Whistler, Tofino, Victoria, Seattle and Portland since 1998. We are currently seeking a new Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you are a young, energetic and patriotic individual that is excited about the idea of showing off the most beautiful places in Canada to international students, then this is the job for you! It is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for valuable Sales & Marketing experience in an energetic and dynamic company. We are looking for a creative and results driven individual, who will show the initiative to visualize and execute cutting edge marketing strategies. As Sales Team Coordinator, the successful candidate will delegate tasks and effectively communicate a clear and strategic sales vision. In our company, we work hard and play hard. The ideal candidate should be able to contribute to an energetic and fun office environment, while working under strict time constraints and maintaining sales quotas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivating excellent relationships with existing clients
- Establishing partnerships with new schools and agencies. Establishing partnerships with clients currently working with competing companies
- Recruiting, screening, training and managing a team of international practicum students
- Welcoming new students at school orientations and giving presentations
- Keeping website content up to date using Wordpress
- Creating marketing material including calendars, posters and news flashes using Photoshop and InDesign
- Representing the company brand at trade shows and tourism events
- Creating interactive and engaging presentations for schools, universities and tourism agencies
- Answering general customer inquiries by phone and email
- Assisting in tour coordination and logistics as needed
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. However, some preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales or Tourism experience
- Experience with the Adobe Suite
Bonus assets include experience with international students, an overwhelming pride for being Canadian and being able to start a dance party anywhere!
Please reply to this ad with a resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.