WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
August 6, 2014
JOB POSTING: O.P.S.E.U. 2014-121
CONSTANT CARE ATTENDANTS
Casual Positions (2)
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our state-of-the-art facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations.
The hours of work may include all shifts and weekends.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate positive relationships.
- Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, performance levels, disciplinary history and positive work references
- Proven ability to adhere to safe work practices
- An understanding of the Internal Responsibility System (OH&S Act)
- Training in violent and aggression de-escalation techniques.
- Training in positive therapeutic communications techniques.
- Training in proper body mechanics and positioning.
- CPR certified.
Please submit a resume with covering letter, by August 13th, 2014, quoting OPSEU 2014-121, to:
West Parry Sound Health Centre, Human Resources Department
6 Albert St., Parry Sound, ON, P2A 3A4
Fax: (705) 773-4036
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only. Please be advised the WPSHC property is smoke-free effective Dec. 31/09.
WE CARE FOR PEOPLE
Compassion * Accountability * Rights & Responsibilities * Excellence