Project Coordinator – Youth Internship
Full Time – 1-year contract
Salary Range: $27,500
Location: West Nipissing Chamber of Commerce office, Sturgeon Falls
To help coordinate the overall implementation, coordination, execution and control of the West Nipissing Business Growth Initiative Project ensuring consistency with the West Nipissing Chamber of Commerce’s strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager.
Key areas of responsibility
To assist with:
- Development of a database/inventory of West Nipissing businesses;
- Coordination of project logistics;
- Tracking project deliverables and constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders and partners;
- Providing direction and support to the Agricultural Task Force Committee and Project sub-committee;
- Mobilizing the West Nipissing Business community and develop partnerships;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven multitasking capabilities;
- Work well under pressure;
- Team player spirit and attitude;
- Action and results oriented individual;
- Great analytical and communications skills;
Experience and Education
- Northern Ontario secondary school graduate 29 years of age or under who recently graduated from an accredited college or university;
- Knowledge of the West Nipissing Business community;
- Experience with projects, initiatives or strategic planning processes;
- Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset.
Applications will be accepted for this position until 4:30pm on Friday, August 2nd, 2013. Candidates are invited to apply by sending a resume and covering letter to:
Attn: Greg Demers, President
West Nipissing Chamber of Commerce
200 Main Street, Unit B, Sturgeon Falls, ON, P2B 1P2
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.