West Island company is seeking a part time accountant.
The incumbent will perform full cycle accounting duties. This individual will be a team player who provides the best possible service to ensure the day to day smooth operations of this office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of journal entries, AP, AR.
- Bank reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- GST/QST remittances
- Prepare commission statements
- Preparation of payroll
- Prepare financial analysis of GL accounts as required
- Comply with federal/provincial filing requirements- DAS
- Maintain and identify improvements to existing bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for year ends, some interpretation of financial statements
- General administrative duties as required.
- One or more years’ experience in a full cycle bookkeeping role
- Fully bilingual, written and spoken.
- MS Office Suite including Excel and Word
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred
- Highly motivated and independent with impeccable organization and time management
Indeed - 9 months ago