Are you looking for a great position with growth potential?
Are you a self-starter with a drive to succeed? Do you thrive on setting and meeting goals?
If so, then the position for you! We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Credit & Collections Clerk at our West Edmonton location. We are a large truck dealership that is continuing to grow.
Your duties will include:
- Notify customers of balances owing and make payment arrangements to collect delinquent accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer issues (missing invoices, billing errors, etc.)
- Maintain a log of collection activity
- Post payments into the appropriate accounting database
- Answer general credit and collection inquiries from customers
- Assist with processing customer credit applications
- Set up and maintain customer databases and files
- Assist with annual financial audit by pulling invoices and collecting information as needed
- Work closely with controller to meet and exceed corporate collection goals
- Other duties that many be assigned
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3 - 5 years’ minimum experience in an Accounts Receivable or related role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Understand and use act database
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task effectively
- Be able to communicate results to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Office setting, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm; occasional overtime may be required
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please forward your resumé and cover letter, along with salary expectations, quoting the job title in the subject line.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.