West Edmonton Mall Employee Review

View all West Edmonton Mall reviews

competitive and challenging.
Sales Representative. TELUS Mobility (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 July 2013
My Typical day at work would be very difficult, although I've been through many obstacles striving to be better everyday. Client Experience is a very important role in sales our company has very high expectations for us to meet also with our goals that we have to reach every week. We are trained and coached through out the weeks as well. The hardest part of my job is trying to please everyone, because team mates are really competitive and it gets lets say pretty challenging as we all managed to get along and still strive to be successful and also that is unbalanced, Shifts are randomized to mall avalibility and i find it frustrating to work my life around them. The best part i like about my job is that i get to help people and make their problems a lot less harder on them. I problem solve and do what ever i can to make our clients happy and when they walk away happy so do i.
Pros
incentives and commission
Cons
random shifts often late, little team work, pay unbalanced.

Other West Edmonton Mall Employee Reviews

You will never be bored working here
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2018
You and your co-workers will revel about your adventures. Management are arguably qualified in one field yet are trusted implicitly to manage many wide ranging and unrelated departments. If you are one of the lucky majority you will have such an interesting work environment.

What I learned is management is always happy to be available to listen to you when you are finally able to reach them between meetings. You will undoubtedly be happy to reach them too. If the idea will make them look better they will be happy to give the credit to themselves.
Pros
free attraction passes
Cons
Management focus is on their shrinking budget
Easy and friendly environment
Perform light housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2018
such an easy place to work. Employees are awesome. Everyone is like family when working. Clean and organized work place. Hours are flexible. Always enjoy working there.
Pros
Free passes